Marketing Communications Technology - AAS 60 Credits
- Demonstrate the concepts and processes associated with identifying trends and marketing opportunities, as well as the strategies and methods necessary for participating, creating or initiating a marketing project or business venture.
- Apply product planning, distribution, pricing, and promotion strategies appropriate to an entry-level employee using appropriate technology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in social responsibility and ethics in a marketing environment and global economy.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically to generate communication solutions to meet marketing needs.
- Demonstrate competencies in data analysis and technical application as appropriate.