Nursing - AS 75 Credits
- Demonstrate reflection, self-analysis, self-care, and lifelong learning into nursing practice.
- Apply leadership skills to enhance quality nursing care and improve health outcomes.
- Utilize best available evidence and informatics to guide decision making.
- Collaborate with inter-professional teams to provide holistic nursing care.
- Adapt communication strategies to effectively respond to a variety of health care situations.
- Incorporate ethical practice and research within the nursing discipline and organizational environments.
- Practice holistic, evidence-based nursing care including diverse and underserved individuals, families, and communities.