Delivery: A mix of daytime and evening courses.
Start: Fall or Spring: Full- or Part-Time.
About the Program
- Interpret client needs to design creative, eye-catching, and responsive websites and mobile applications
- Create impactful visual communication to engage the public for clients trying to make a splash
- Maximize search engine optimization by developing clean, modern, and intuitive websites
Interested in a career in Web Design? Schedule a program tour!
Cost & Financial Aid
Century College can be extremely affordable through financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
As a two-year public community and technical college, Century College receives funding from the State of Minnesota, keeping tuition rates significantly lower than private colleges and universities.
Century College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Our programs qualify for federal financial aid including Pell Grants, Federal Direct Loans, and others.
Potential Job Titles
- Web Designer *
* with bachelor’s and/or master’s degree
Web Designers *
Average Wage: $30.56/hour
Top Earners: $41.77/hour
* with bachelor’s and/or master’s degree.
Information gathered pertains to seven county metro area - careerwise.minnstate.edu