Delivery: A mix of daytime and evening courses.
Start: Fall or Spring: Full- or Part-Time.
About the Program
- Interpret client needs to design creative, eye-catching, and responsive websites and mobile applications
- Create impactful visual communication to engage the public for clients trying to make a splash
- Maximize search engine optimization by developing clean, modern, and intuitive websites
Interested in a career in Web Design? Schedule a program tour!
Planning for Your Program
- Transfer Planning - Articulation Agreements
These agreements provide students with educational plans to help them transfer to four-year institutions.
- Transfer Resources
Advanced planning is critical when you transfer. Learn more about possible options.
- Bachelor Degree Planning
We partner with many institutions offering Bachelor's degrees that can be completed here, online, or at a metro location.
Potential Job Titles
- Web Designer *
* with bachelor’s and/or master’s degree