What is Starfish?
Starfish is a tool to connect students with advisors, counselors, faculty, and campus resources. With Starfish, you can build a personalized network of helpful people and resources to help you finish what you start.
Students can use Starfish to:
- Schedule advising appointments and find information about drop-in advising hours.
- Schedule personal and career counseling appointments.
- Schedule other kinds of appointments with campus services.
- Complete a student intake form designed to help your success network get to know your interests and needs.
- Access information about student support services on campus.
- View their current instructors and courses.
- View Flags, Referrals and Kudos in a personalized dashboard.
- View all messages sent from advisors, instructors, and other services through Starfish.
How do I Get Started?
Login into myCentury using your StarID and Century email address.
Click on the Starfish tile.
Follow the remaining steps on this helpful student guide to learn how to set up your profile and make appointments.