Start your Career!
Get started on your career!
- Choose from over 40 high-demand career and technical programs that prepare you for immediate employment, certifications, licensures or further education.
- Earn a degree, diploma or certificate in the areas of applied design and industry, business, health sciences, human services, and science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Learn from expert career and technical instructors in cutting-edge classrooms and laboratories, and engage with friendly and supportive staff who will help you through your educational journey.
Career and Technical Program Highlights
- 4 of 5 Century College career and technical graduates gain employment in their field of study.
- Complete a 2-year career and technical program at Century College for less than $11,000.
- Flexible course offerings, including day, evening, online and blended courses, accommodate your busy life.