The success of our students is the number one goal at Century College--and we have become a leader in this area.
We understand that a college education is a great return on investment...if you complete.
In order to help students remove obstacles, overcome challenges, and achieve their goals, we provide a variety of student support services and academic support services.
Support Services Include:
- Academic Advising can assist you in developing both short- and long-term academic plans tailored to your unique needs.
- Academic Resources Centers are available on both campuses to assist students be successful in their coursework.
- Disability Services (Access Center) is available to support students and help them to achieve their educational goals.
- Career Planning offers a variety of innovative counseling and planning services to students.
- Student Wellness is extremely important. Century College offers a variety of services and resources in this area including support for sexual assault reporting.
- Technology Services at Century College assist students in utilizing technology tools and options.
- Veterans Services offers a variety of services to veterans.