The success of our students is the top goal at Century College, and we are leader in this area. A college education provides a great return on investment. If you complete.
In order to remove obstacles and help students overcome challenges to achieve their goals, Century College provides many student support services and academic support services. Review the Student Handbook which contains important information and outlines resources and services to assist you while at Century College.
Support Services Include:
- Academic Advising can assist you in developing both short- and long-term academic plans tailored to your unique needs.
- Academic Resources Centers are available on both campuses to assist students be successful in their coursework.
- Career Planning offers a variety of innovative counseling and planning services to students.
- Student Conduct & Behavior focuses on keeping students, employees, and visitors of Century College safe.
- Disability Services (Access Center) is available to support students and help them to achieve their educational goals.
- Student Wellness is extremely important. Century College offers a variety of services and resources in this area.
- Technology Services at Century College assist students in utilizing technology tools and options.
- Veterans Services offers a variety of services to veterans.