Support Services Include:
- Advising & Counseling can assist you in developing both short- and long-term academic plans tailored to your unique needs.
- Academic Support resources are available on both campuses to assist students be successful in their coursework.
- Disability Services (Access Center) is available to support students and help them to achieve their educational goals.
- Career Services offers a variety of innovative counseling and planning services to students.
- Technology Services at Century College assists students in utilizing technology tools and options.
- Transfer Student Services will help you find out how to transfer in and out of Century College.
- The Resource and Support Center/Basic Needs helps students connect with a variety of campus and community resources.
- Veterans Services offers a variety of services to veterans.
- International Student Services assists international students with F-1 visas, health insurance, and more.