The success of our students is the top goal at Century College, and we are leader in this area. A college education provides a great return on investment. If you complete.
In order to remove obstacles and help students overcome challenges to achieve their goals, Century College provides many student support services and academic support services. Review the Student Handbook which contains important information and outlines resources and services to assist you while at Century College.
Support Services Include:
- Advising & Counseling can assist you in developing both short- and long-term academic plans tailored to your unique needs.
- Academic Support resources are available on both campuses to assist students be successful in their coursework.
- Disability Services (Access Center) is available to support students and help them to achieve their educational goals.
- Career Services offers a variety of innovative counseling and planning services to students.
- Student Technology Resources at Century College assists students in utilizing technology tools and options.
- Transfer Student Services will help you find out how to transfer in and out of Century College.
- The Resource and Support Center/Basic Needs helps students connect with a variety of campus and community resources.
- Veterans Services offers a variety of services to veterans.
- International Student Services assists international students with F-1 visas, health insurance, and more.