The Degree Audit in Self-Service provides you information about course requirements needed to complete your declared degree or program of study at Century. In addition, Self-Service allows you to explore any of Century's programs using a "what if" audit.
Access Your Degree Audit in Self-Service
- Log in to eServices using your Minnesota State StarID and password.
- Select Academic Records and then Degree Audit Portal.
- Click on the "Degree Audit Self-Service" link.
- Use your Minnesota State StarID and password to login to Self-Service.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to access your Degree Audit and run a "What-If" Audit.
You may also use Century's Computer Labs, Library, Records and Registration area, and Advising and Counseling Center to view and print your Degree Audit.
Understanding Your Degree Audit
Your Degree Audit displays:
- Courses and requirements you already completed at Century, including all Lakewood courses completed prior to Fall 1998.
- Courses and requirements you still need to complete at Century.
- Course options to plan your registration at Century.
- Transfer of credit and courses and their application toward MnTC completion.
For questions or concerns related to information on your Degree Audit, contact Transfer Student Services. If the degree or program of study listed is incorrect, you must update your college enrollment information by submitting the Student Change of Information form to the Records Office.
Bring your Degree Audit to all academic advising and counseling sessions and attach a copy of your Degree Audit to any Academic Petition. For questions about information in your Degree Audit or fulfilling your degree requirements, contact a Century Counselor or Advisor.