Century College is committed to providing resources and support to all transfer students. Students who have served in the military or have previously attended other colleges, universities or institutions can transfer into Century College and students transfer out from Century College to continue their education at other colleges and universities.
Century College is a member of Minnesota State, which is a united system that works together to make transfer easier by offering the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC). The MnTC is a set of college level courses and credits designed to transfer to any Minnesota State institution, the University of Minnesota and many private and out of state colleges and universities.
Whether you intend to transfer into or transfer out from Century, advanced planning is required to ensure a smooth transfer process.
I want to transfer into Century College.
I want to transfer out of Century College.
Advanced planning is critical when you transfer. Consider talking with an advisor or counselor to learn more about possible options (or a representative from the institution you wish to attend at an informational event) and review the information below:
- Access the Degree Audit Report System (DARS) to see how the courses and requirements you have fulfilled.
- Check how your courses transfer in and out from Century College through Transferology.
- Transfer Guides assist you in selecting courses that will satisfy general education and/or program or major requirements at receiving colleges and universities.
- Review the Bachelor degree options available through Century's articulation agreements with nearby institutions.
- Utililize a checklist for transferring, such as the Transfer Action Plan.
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a transfer student.