Skip to main content

Articulation Agreements

Formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program are called articulation agreements. It is very important to talk to advisors when choosing the type of associate degree to pursue as early as possible to maximize transfer.

Transfer usually occurs without articulation agreements. See Transferology for course-by-course transfer information. Although transfer is possible without an articulation agreement, some of the courses in a technical/specialized program may not transfer without one.

Transfer Checklists

Transfer Guides

Minnesota State Universities

University of Minnesota

Minnesota Private Colleges and Universities

Out-of-State Colleges and Universities