Academic advisors and counselors provide guidance and assistance with course registration, academic planning, and academic questions/concerns as well as resources and referrals to promote academic success. You will be assigned an academic advisor or counselor based on the Academic Pathway of your program or major. We encourage you to meet with your advisor or counselor regularly to help you stay on track and reach your goals.
For more information, please contact the Advising, Counseling, and Career Center at 651-779-3285 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our west campus location-W2410 or east campus location-E2561.
Connect with Us
We are offering appointments and drop-in advising in person, online through Zoom, or over the phone.
Monday and Tuesday: 8am-6pm
Wednesday and Thursdays: 8am-4pm Friday: 8am-12pm
- Advising appointments are scheduled meetings to discuss your educational goals and success with an advisor or counselor.
- Advising Appointment (30 Minutes) - recommended for current students.
- New Student Registration Appointments (1 hour) - recommended for all new students (PSEO, undergraduate, transfer, or newly returning) who have completed orientation and have course placement scores on file.
Drop-in Advising Hours
West Campus (W2410) and Virtually
Monday and Tuesday: 8am-6pm*
East Campus (E2561)
- *Last check-in for drop-in hours is 15 minutes before hours end.
- Drop-in advising is available to answer quick advising questions (15 minutes or less) such as switching a course for the upcoming semester, double-checking degree audit, and understanding a registration hold.
- Students can sign in virtually at the link below to receive a phone call from an advisor or at the front desk on the West or East Campus.