Mindfulness and Well-being
- Earl E. Bakkencenter For Spirituality & Healing - University of Minnesota
- U of MN Student Counseling Services Mindfulness Resources
- Change to Chill from Allina Health MN
- Center for Healthy Minds, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Center for Mindfulness at UC San Diego School of Medicine
- Mindfulness Meditation Podcasts - University of St. Thomas
- Mindfulness Meditation for Messy Times - YouTube Video
Relaxation and Stress Management
- 40 Ways to Relax in 5 Minutes or Less
- 8 Breathing Exercises to Reduce Stress
- 7 Ways to Stay Productive When You’re Stressed
Self-Care and Resiliency
- Building Your Resilience (American Psychological Association)
- 5 Ways to Handle Uncertainty
- Self-Care: 10 Simple Ways to Practice Self-Care (Wanderlust)
Science based activities and games can help reduce stress, overcome negative thoughts, and build greater resilience by providing effective tools and programs to improve emotional well-being.
Healthy Mind Innovations
Trains your mind through meditation and podcast-style lessons to develop skills - to gain focus, reduce stress, and maintain positive social connections.
Stop Panic & Anxiety Self Help
Learn to control panic and get relief from anxiety.
Utilizes CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with depression, anxiety, anger, stress and more.