CENTURY COLLEGE JOB BOARD
Find internships, along with part-time, and full-time jobs using the Century Job Board HANDSHAKE.
- Upload your resume for review and then share with employers in your profile.
- Keep track of opportunities in your career field and match your skills.
- Find helpful resume writing and job search tips, along with career articles and industry trends.
- Learn about upcoming Career Services events such as Employer Presentations and Networking Opportunities.
Want to learn more about student employment that is on campus? Student Work-Study positions are connected to Financial Aid.
Getting Started with Handshake
Here are the steps to create your account:
Step One: Create an Account
Go to https://app.joinhandshake.com/login
- Search for Century College
- Create your account. Use your Century email and Password
- Select Student or Alumni to set-up an account
- Set your Privacy Level - Community, Employer, or Private
Step Two: You can upload your resume for employers to review your profile.
Before uploading your resume, consider a resume appointment with Career Services. Students may schedule appointments through Starfish.
Check out the tips on how to upload a new document on Handshake.
Step Three: Create your profile - Include experience, skills, and a professional photo
Review all pre-loaded information is correct from your resume. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to correct it, as Handshake is unable to change profile information.
Step Four: Search for job opportunities
- Check out the directions on how to search for jobs and interships
- Review on how to save your job searches
- Job Roles (Students) instructions
Step Five: Follow jobs and employers
This helps to filter out opportunities, as well as receive alerts on job opportunities and when an employer partner is attending one of our events