Career and Opportunity Sites
Start with the Century College Job Board. Learn about internships, student employment, part-time, and full-time jobs using the Century Career Services Job Board. Create an account today with Century's job bank platform HANDSHAKE.
- Department of Labor – Career One Stop. Learn about careers, training, and jobs
- Minnesota State CareerWise – Explore jobs and browse 800+ career descriptions
- Minnesota’s Career Resource – CareerForce - Virtual and interactive resources for job seekers
- State Internship Programs – State of MN Internship opportunities
- Accessible, Inclusive Employment – Creating workplace equity for everyone LGBTQ-Mossier
- International Institute of Minnesota – Refugee specific employment services and tools
Need help with your job or internship search? Set up an appointment with Starfish under your MyCentury account.
View the tools available so you have what is needed to launch into your search:
Student Internship Guidebook
Designed to help students navigating internship experiences, the materials include tools, ideas, and resources meant to assist you when considering, entering, and navigating an internship experience. Remember, if your internship is part of a requirement for your program you need to follow those specific steps and processes. The organization where you complete the internship, and your program of study may also have tools and resources as well. Visit Career Services to explore and decide what tools included in the guidebook could support you.
Events, Resources, and Training
- Job Search Skill Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Employability Skills Training