The Office of Career Services and Industry Partnerships is here to provide all students support during their college experience and as they launch into their careers. We can help you connect to career-related experiences and prepare you for a successful job search. Career Services offers services to assist you in obtaining your career goals.
- Access tools and resources to support you in your job and intern search
- Develop your resume or have your current one critiqued
- Practice interviewing techniques
- Learn how to use our job posting site: www.collegecentral.com/century
- Job/internship search assistance
To make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings are currently taking place via Zoom.
Still undecided and exploring careers? Meet with a Counselor in Advising and Counseling.