Century College understands that successful students need to focus on more than just academics. They also need to focus on their mental, physical and emotional well-being.
If one of those areas are out of balance, it can impact other areas of your life.
Century College offers several services and resources that can assist you to maintain your personal wellness so that you can be focused and successful in the classroom.
Student Wellness Options Include:
- Personal Counseling: Century College counselors can work with you to address personal concerns that are affecting your academics.
- UMatter Campus Suicide Prevention Program: Century College includes a variety of suicide prevention training and awareness for students, faculty and staff.
- Health Services: A registered nurse and doctor are available for all Century College students.
- Housing Options: Century doesn't offer housing on campus, but there are plenty of nearby options.
- Resource and Support Center: Students can receive a variety of support services and resources to help them manage the demands of academics and life.