Information Technology Services has two open Computer Centers providing computer access to all registered Century College credit students. Staff is available to provide assistance in the use of the computer equipment.
Computer Center Locations
- While on campus stop by either one of our locations during business hours.
- If you're off campus please visit the Tech Help page.
- If your situation requires immediate resolution, please contact the Student Help Specialists at 651-779-3295 during business hours.
Virtual Drop In Help
Help via Zoom
Monday – Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
If you cannot join us on Zoom during our Virtual Drop In hours, please call us at 651-779-3295 to schedule an appointment.
Computer Center Guidelines
- Food is not permitted in the Computer Center. Covered beverages are allowed.
- Do not save to the local C:\ drive (hard drive). It will be lost when computer is restarted. Please save to OneDrive.
- Homework will be given priority over personal use.
- For the safety and privacy of all students, children are not permitted in the Computer Center.
- Staff are not responsible for unattended work or personal items.
- Please do not engage in disruptive conduct or behavior that may disturb or offend others.
- Use of the computer center is limited to students and staff of Century College.
- To ensure a respectful environment, please do not make or receive cellular phone calls in the Computer Center.
Computer Center Hours
Spring Hours (due to COVID-19, hours are subject to change)
Summer hours May 23 - August 11, 2022
Computer Center - East (E1800)
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 10pm
Computer Center - West (W3165)
Monday - Thursday: CLOSED
Memorial Day May 30, 2022
Juneteenth June 20, 2022
Independence Day July 4, 2022
For special closings and full campus hours please visit our hours, maps & parking page.