Information Technology Services has two open Computer Centers providing computer access to all registered Century College credit students. Staff is available to provide assistance in the use of the computer equipment.
Computer Center Locations
- While on campus stop by either one of our locations during business hours.
- If you're off campus check our Tech Help page.
- If your situation requires immediate action you can call our Student Help Specialists at 651-779-3295 during business hours.
Computer Center Guidelines
- Food is not permitted in the Computer Center. Beverages are allowed.
- Do not load any software on any computer.
- Do not save to the C:\ drive (hard drive). It will be lost upon reboot.
- Do not change system settings.
- Homework will be given priority over personal use.
- Children are not permitted in the Computer Center.
- Staff are not responsible for unattended work or personal items.
- No engaging in disorderly conduct or unreasonably disturbing or offending others.
- Use of the computer center is limited to students and staff of Century College.
- No cellular phone use in the Computer Center.
Computer Center Hours
Spring Semester Hours (due to COVID-19, hours are subject to change)
Computer Center - East (E1710)
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 5pm
Friday: 7am - 1pm
Computer Center - West (W3165)