LinkedIn Learning is an online training site designed to help you learn, master, and apply software, creative, and business skills.
Onedrive Help & How-to
The Microsoft Online Data Storage Service, called OneDrive. All students have access to the OneDrive through their e-mail and it provides them with 1tb (terabyte) of online storage accessible anywhere there is an accessible internet connection.
eServices is Minnesota State's one stop shop for course searches, registration, billing, account management, financial aid status, grades and transcripts. You can access eServices by logging in with your StarID.
Help with eServices
Please see the eServices online help page for information.
If you still need assistance after reviewing the help page, please call 1-877-GO-MNSCU (1-877-466-6728) Monday through Friday between 7 am and 8:30 pm.
Century College provides Microsoft Office 365 e-mail service.
To access your student e-mail:
- Click myCentury located on the top right corner of this page
(your login for myCentury is your StarID and Password)
- Click on the email tile on the myCentury homepage
- Enter YourStarID@go.minnstate.edu and your StarID password
Trouble logging into e-mail?
- Make sure you are logging in under myCentury and NOT going to mail.century.edu
- Check the Access Your Century Student Email document for help.
- If, after reviewing the document above you still require assistance, please call our StudentHelp Line (651-779-3295) during regular business hours or visit one of our Computer Centers on campus.
myCentury is a secure portal for currently-enrolled, credit Students and Faculty/Staff to get information needed to be successful at Century College. It is a single sign-on system where you can access your e-mail, free or discounted software, free computer software training from Lynda.com, information regarding printing, bookstore vouchers, and much more.
Trouble logging into myCentury?
If you need assistance, please call our StudentHelp Line (651-779-3295) during regular business hours or visit one of our Computer Centers on campus.
For documents in the “content” section of Desire to Learn Brightspace, students have the option to click on the Ally icon to transform documents into a format that suits their learning needs. For example, you can choose to download an audio format. Or you can choose the ePub format to read the document more easily on a mobile device.
See Ally Help for more information on how to use Ally, and to see what Ally can do for you.