The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) provides you information about course requirements needed to complete your degree or program of study at Century.
Access Your DARS Audit
- Log in to eServices using your Minnesota State StarID and password.
- Select Grades and Transcripts and then Interactive Degree Audit Report.
You may also use Century's Computer Labs, Library, Records and Registration area, and Counseling and Advising Center to view and print your DARS Audit.
Understanding Your DARS Audit
Your DARS audit displays:
- Courses and requirements you already completed at Century, including all Lakewood courses completed prior to Fall 1998.
- Courses and requirements you still need to complete at Century.
- Course options to plan your registration at Century.
- Transfer of credit and courses and their application toward MnTC completion.
For questions or concerns related to information on your DARS audit, contact Transfer Student Services. If the degree or program of study listed at the top of your DARS is incorrect, you must update your college enrollment information by submitting the Student Change of Information form to the Records Office.
Bring your DARS to all academic advising and counseling sessions and attach a copy of your DARS audit to any Academic Petition. For questions about information in your DARS or fulfilling your degree requirements, contact a Century Counselor or Advisor.